Wednesday 25 June 2014

Cath's Review of "Ceremony of Innocence"

Aw. I knew Cath really likes my Ceremony of Innocence because she keeps giving copies to family and friends. In fact, I would not be surprised if it got a cult following among old school Scottish Presbyterians, thanks to Cath's championship. (But you would certainly not find it appropriate for Sunday reading, dear neighbours!) Here Cath voices her approval in blog form. And, yes, it does make a good summer read. The events happen in summer, after all! Imagine a hot and sultry day, sky darkening, storm on the horizon, but relief never coming... That's the atmosphere of my book.

Must ask Cath if I can put of photos from her wedding.... Old school Scottish Presbyterians are not really fond of publicizing their personal lives, though.

2 comments:

Mira said...

I completely respect people's privacy but if the bride isn't too keen on posting her wedding pictures online, perhaps you could show us - if you want to - just a photo of yourself, at the wedding? We've seen your beautiful hat and hairdo and I would love to see the rest of your outfit. (Just to make it clear, if it wasn't already - I *love* fashion. :-))

Seraphic said...

Cath has a good one of my outfit. Maybe she'll send it. Heigh ho. I think I look more like Margaret Thatcher every day. NOT a good look in Scotland.