Monday 24 January 2011

Live Tomorrow on Sacred Heart Radio!

Guess what, poppets? Tomorrow I will be on American radio at 8:50 AM Cincinnati (Eastern) time. That will be 1:50 PM here, so I will be wide awake and hopefully brainy. The station is called Sacred Heart Radio, and they have a working relationship with EWTN, which can only be good.

The interview will be by Brian Patrick, host of the SonRise Morning Show and will last about ten minutes.

Here is their website: sacredheartradio.com. You should be able to hear it online. Just figure out what time it will be where you are. I think I'll be asked about the Edith Stein Project, so that will be nice for my hosts at Notre Dame.

Hopefully he doesn't ask the really hard questions like, "Why is a Married Lady talking about Single Life?" Everyone asks that because my book wasn't accepted for publication until after... La, la, la!

The truth is that we're all on God's time, not on our own time, and He so does not care about publishing schedules. I don't want to say that developing a career as an advocate for the Single Life is THE most effective way to get married, but that is what happened to ME!

10 comments:

FrB said...

"Why is a Married Lady talking about Single Life?"

Because I was born that way?

Seraphic said...

Oooh! Good comeback! But why is a priest quoting Mae West? Tsk tsk. Young priests these days....

Nekeisha said...

I actually listen to that program when I get a chance. Sadly tomorrow I will be at work but I will try. I usually listen to it on Ave Maria Radio online. If I am able I will try both.

MargoB said...

Hi Seraphic - Thanks to a shortened staff mtg at work todoay, I got to listen to your interview!

Funny - your host started off with that very question (How can a married person speak on single life)! But you answered it very well :)

Yes - meet people *for themselves.* Glad you got to say that on radio!

"Let gohoo" - you're picking up some Scottish accent, there, no? :)

"Lost your credibility" ??! I began reading your blog just before you got engaged, but you speak truth, and so honestly and openly; that couldn't change when you got married.

Great to hear your interview! Hope you enjoyed it too :)

Jam said...

I underestimated how long it would take me to settle in with my tea and toast, so I missed the first part; but what I heard sounded great!

Seraphic said...

Thanks, girls! Eeee! I had a bit of an adrenaline rush there. And now I am off to shop.

Pedantic Classicist said...

Ack! I was pedantically stupid this morning; I thought Cincinnati was on Central Time, and this from a guy who used to live in Lexington, KY! Sorry I missed it, Seraphic. FWIW, I think my silly computer isn't letting me use Sacred Heart's streaming anyway.

A for effort??

[it's gotta be worth at least one of those yummy stolen canned tomatoes...]

Seraphic said...

Fear not! According to the above combox, you have a second chance at 6:45 AM on www.ewtn.com--tomorrow, I'm assuming.

Are people AWAKE at 6:45?

FrB said...

Mae West? I didn't realise I was quoting her until you told me...

At least I didn't say Come up and see me some time!

Seraphic said...

Oh goodness me! You did it again!!